Matching funds credits
EximBank is part of the process speeding up absorption of European funds, by providing a funding package for companies and public authorities using European money.
- Used as matching funds for the company’s contribution to the project funded from structural funds.
- SMEs, large companies and public entities which have signed a funding contract with the management authority in charge of managing and implementing financial assistance regarding structural instruments of the EU for operational programs.
- Funding may cover:
– eligible and ineligible expenses of the project (including VAT)
– working capital needs
- Credit period – short, medium or long term, depending on the type of project investment, implementation period, reimbursement capacity.
- Currency – RON or EUR.
- Grace period: correlated with the project schedule
- Reimbursement in monthly/quarterly/semestrial rates.
- This credit may cover up to 85% of the value of the matching funds amount, and the value of the ineligible expenses pertaining to the project