SME FACILITY AGREEMENT FOR EUROPEAN FUNDS
Commercial banks may access a facility agreement allowing them to use guarantees issued by EximBank in the name of and on the account of the state for investment credits granted to SMEs that implement projects using European Funds.
- Commercial banks granting credits for SMEs for projects implemented using European Funds
- 80% cover of the necessary guarantees for the SMEs
- Issued in Lei
- No maximal value/SME
- 10 years for investment credits for projects using European Funds
- 3 years for treasury credits assigned to pre-finance the eligible costs until receiving funds from the management authority
- 3 years for letters of banking guarantee related to the repayment of advance amounts received by the SMEs from the management authority.
Guarantees are related to credits that finance:
- Eligible and non-eligible costs that represent the own contribution of the SME for implementing investment projects using European Funds or
- Eligible and non-eligible costs that represent the own contribution of the SME and the eligible costs incurred by the SME for implementing the project financed with European Funds until the repayment of these amounts by the management authority