EximBank is a unique institution on the Romanian financial banking market so the professional opportunities that it may offer add value to your career. Are you a dynamic, proactive individual having experience in the financial banking system? You already have few of the essential features for entering our team. We are looking forward to receiving your CV at:
EximBank, Directia Resurse Umane
6A, Barbu Delavrancea Street, Bucharest
Fax: 021 405 33 14
EximBank is searching for a
SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – LARGE CORPORATES TEAM
Purpose of Job
The Senior Relationship Manager is a high grade professional who is responsible for the sustainable development and consolidation of EximBank large corporates portfolio in line with Bank’s strategy.
The target segment is represented by companies creating value added for the Romanian economic environment and generating more than EUR 50mln in annual turnover.
What We Offer
- Interaction with high profile Romanian companies
- Exposure to complex financing structures, including Export Credit Agency specific instruments
- Working in a dynamic and ambitious team
- Respect to Life/ Work Balance
- Attention to personal development
The Senior Relationship Manager, SRM will:
- Be responsible for client acquisition and identification of business opportunities, starting with transaction origination to implementation and monitoring
- Define and implement dedicated relationship strategies for own client portfolio, tailor made on clients’ needs and covering all relevant areas such as structuring of financing, cash management, trade finance and treasury solutions
- Structure and draft credit applications and promote them to the relevant Credit Approval Committees
- Act as Bank’s operational contact point in relation to own client portfolio
- Identify Early Warning Signals and propose remedy plans
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong Character
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree desirable.
- Significant proven corporate banking experience, including complex transactions, with a solid understanding of the Romanian economic and banking environment
- Analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills
- Results oriented, focusing on the delivery of targets, quality and deadlines
- Proactive problem solver, with attention to detail
- Empathic, skilled in engaging with and developing long term – relationships with both internal and external clients
- Very good team player, interested in self – development, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested or if you would like to learn more about the job, you are kindly required to express your interest through private message or via LinkedIn or to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com., and we shall contact you in order to set up a meeting.