EximBank is part of the process speeding up absorption of European funds, by providing a funding package for companies and public authorities using European money.
- This credit covers the beneficiary’s funding needs between the moment of the payments made to suppliers and the reimbursement of funds by the management authority.
- SMEs, large companies and public entities which have signed a funding contract with the management authority in charge of managing and implementing financial assistance regarding structural instruments of the EU for operational programs.
- Credit period – up to 2 years
- Currency – RON or EUR
- This credit may cover up to 100% of the funding obtained from the management authority
- Credit reimbursement is made in relation to the installments received from the management authority